Saturday, September 16, 2006

DJ DAN is busy so he is going to strike back later

Ok Pals a new update on the ever changeing (Dj) Dan the man's live podcast time this time 8pm PST (Thats Cali time). I don't know about you Uk losties but isn't this a pi*s take for us lot :( . I mean 4 in the morning Come on TPTB. Anyways thats over for my grumblings on TPTB so look down for what MR dan had to say.


"Next podcast...CONSPIRASPIES!! Due to recent and reliable reports stating the 74-storey golden robot Zanthazor will return to orbit once again, disrupting the Earth's ionosphere at precisely 7am Pacific Standard Time on September 22 (thank you, Garthazoid!!)...
...Tonya and I have NO CHOICE but to reschedule my worldwide broadcast to 8pm PST on Sunday, September 24!! For those of you who have already put in for a vacation day, my sincerest apologies, but look at the bright side! Now's the perfect time to do yourself a solid and and spend the day in your official DJ Dan Certified 60 Megaton Bomb Shelter!
Until the 24th, ConspiraSpies, stay suspicious, stay vigilant, shield those eyes from Zanthazor's golden rays, and KEEP SHUTTING DOWN THE MAN!!"


Cya later alligators
There he goes the man with the plan its LOSTKODES (Im gonna do my Jonny style ending from now onward)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home