Thursday, September 14, 2006

The hills are alivewith the sound of ...... Chatter?

As you all know there has been alot of cryptic codes all over the in game sites over the past couple of days and to be honest to you, i thought it would be over after a few messages but no they are still going storng so i might aswell post what has been said so far :

RACHEL: M--Conscience is keeping you in the fight, is it? Heard you call in to DJ Dan. If you're talking about who I think you are then you already know my answer.

MALICK: R -- I think it's fair to say, whatever conscience I have was built on faulty equipment. This is a matter of duty. Loyalty... Speaking of which, I've been troubled by the very recent disappearance of an old friend, de Zylva. We all saw your Sri Lanka video. You were captured at the end, and yet, there you were, blasting those Lost producers in San Diego not a week later. And, I have to wonder... did de Zylva have something to do with that? Do you know what's become of him?

RACHEL: I knew you were behind that. I just knew. He never told me, you know?When I hit the ground I was sure I was dead. The camera was broken, they were dragging me to my feet... and then a burst of gunfire in the air. These were SCIENTISTS, unarmed. They hit the ground. But not Mittelwerk. He kept coming until de Zylva turned the shots in his direction. Once Mittelwerk was face down on the ground, de Zylva grabbed my hand and we were gone. With the camera.He didn't talk. He said he was de Zylva, that was it. We knew Mittelwerk was already in pursuit, but we stuck to tunnels that had been dug out during various wartimes. We had some close calls. The goal was the American embassy in Colombo, but when we got there, we knew that was impossible. It was being watched -- the airport, too. de Zylva said The Hanso Foundation had too much influence in Colombo to take the risk.And, then, they caught wind of us again. We knew we could be caught at any second, and the only important thing was that video. EVIDENCE of Mittelwerk's world-wide decimation plot. I'd planned for this. All I needed was a secure, high-speed connection. The Hanso goons knew it too. They surrounded the place while I was uploading. We barricaded ourselves, de Zylva knew an escape route. I barely got out, made my way to a friend of de Zylva's who could get me to India. I swear, I waited for de Zylva. But he never came.I'm so sorry.

MALICK: This is not your fault. As you once shouted at the top of your lungs, we've all got 'blood on our hands.' I just hope my friend is resting easy. Where are you? I'll need you to meet me in Norway.

RACHEL: M--I wish it were that simple. Fact is, as much as I want to, I still can't trust you. I want to believe you are the man who helped me in Paris but "de Zylva's" name was not unknown. You could be Mittlewerk himself, springing a trap under my feet. I need confirmation it's you. I need you to tell me something only you could know.

MALICK: R -- I respect your caution. Suppose it's warranted, after all you've come through. I can't remember it exactly, but I think when we were in the stairwell in Paris, you muted the mic as I said "Because he wanted me to help you, and I can't question a man who would launch the Mental Health Appeal... to save a loved one." Say what you will about him now, his heart was once in the right place.

RACHEL: I'm in NYC.MALICK: You lived in 3 different apartments. Be waiting outside your second at 7:45 PM. I'm sending a car. Hope you remember the brand of iron you hit me with, because that's the code.

Ok so there it is so far anywho cya all later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home